The Non-Credit Computer Education Department delivers basic and advanced technology training so you can learn a new skill or earn an industry-recognized credential to level up to your next job.
Many non-degree IT courses align with Wake Tech’s IT degree programs, which means you can take certain “non-degree” course and still earn college credits for that course, if you enroll in a qualifying degree program.
|CompTIA, Cisco, Cybersecurity, Open Technologies||Professional Skills Development (1 to 3-day classes)|
|Office Technology||Software Programming|
|Accounting Technology||Web Design and Development|
|Drafting and Computer-Aided Design (CAD)||Database Administration|
Course Details & Registration Information
- Use SAS Studio and SAS Enterprise Guide to write and submit SAS programs
- Access SAS, Microsoft Excel, and text data
- Explore and validate data
- Prepare data by subsetting rows and computing new columns
- Analyze and report on data.
- Export data and results to Excel, PDF, and other formats.
- Use SQL in SAS to query and join tables.
- Accessing Data
- Exploring and Validating Data
- Preparing Data
- Analyzing and Reporting on Data
- Exporting Results
- Using SQL in SAS
- Attendance 90% or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught.