The Non-Credit Computer Education Department delivers basic and advanced technology training so you can learn a new skill or earn an industry-recognized credential to level up to your next job.
Many non-degree IT courses align with Wake Tech’s IT degree programs, which means you can take certain “non-degree” courses and still earn college credits for that course if you enroll in a qualifying degree program.
Course Details & Registration Information for All IT Courses
- Understand AutoCAD environment
- Understand AutoCAD terminology
- Use AutoCAD commands to create, modify, save and print basic and multi-view AutoCAD drawings
- Getting started with AutoCAD
- AutoCAD Fundamentals
- Basic Object Construction Tools
- Geometric Construction and Editing Tools
- Object Properties and Organization
- Orthographic Views in Multiview Drawings
- Basic Dimensioning and Notes
- Templates and Plotting
- Parametric Drawing Tools
- Auxiliary Views and Editing with GRIPS
- Section Views
- Assembly Drawings and Blocks
- Attendance 90% or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught.