|CompTIA, Cisco, Cybersecurity, Open Technologies||Professional Skills Development (1 to 3-day classes)|
|Office Technology||Software Programming|
|Accounting Technology||Web Design and Development|
|Drafting and Computer-Aided Design (CAD)||Database Administration|
Course Details & Registration Information
- 1. Use AutoCAD techniques in producing AutoCAD drawings.
2. Gain a level of confidence in using AutoCAD software to produce basic technical drawings.
3. Become familiar with terms, commands, and tools to effectively use the software.
- 1 Course overview and introduction, basic file and computer management.
2 AutoCAD Wizard and interface. Command input methods.
3 Constructing geometric figures. Coordinate systems.
4 Object selection. Modify commands.
5 Accuracy enhancement. Display control. Setting multiple viewports.
6 Creating and modifying layer system. Setting linetype scale factors.
7 Drawing construction lines. Drawing text.
8 Editing text. Find and replace text. Spell checking. Creating and modifying text.
9 Controlling and display of text. Creating objects from existing objects. Modifying objects.
10 Constructing geometric figures. Object selection.
11 Object selection modes. Modifying commands.
12 Object selection modes. Modifying commands.
13 Dimensioning. Paper Space/Model Space. Plotting.
- Attendance 90% or above
- Architect Engineers
- AutoCad Certification Prep - DFT-3100S2
- Revit Introduction - DFT-3100R2
- Revit MEP - DFT-3100P2