Wake Tech offers a variety of non-degree, short classes and certificate training programs in the biotechnology field, including hands-on training in biomanufacturing and biopharmaceutical operations in a simulated industrial, current good manufacturing practices (cGMP) environment.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Demonstrate the ability to gown aseptically without critical technique failures.
- Illustrate that they are able to meet the microbial contamination limits while gowning.
- Aseptic gowning
- Sterile gloving
- Environmental monitoring and microbial detection
- Gowning and environmental monitoring
- Attendance 95% or above
- Successful gowning attempt (gown remains sterile) as determined by environmental monitoring.
- Manufacturing Associate
- Process Development Associate
- Biomanufacturing Associate
- Aseptic Processing Level I - SEF-79964
- Aseptic Processing Level II - SEF-79974
- Biowork: Process Technician - BTC-3200A7
- Elements of Current Good Manufacturing Practices in Biomanufacturing Processes - SEF-79524
- Fundamentals of Validation - SEF-165CL
- Good Documentation Practices and Data Integrity - SEF-211CL