New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation is recommended for all incoming students – even those transferring from other colleges. Find out about registering for classes, financial aid, email, parking, student resources, and get valuable tips from current students!
Sessions are offered on different Wake Tech campuses and last 2.5 hours (extended sessions are 3-3.5 hours). Optional tours are available afterwards. Sessions do not include snacks or drinks and are not appropriate for children.
Benefits of Seated Orientation Session
- Seated session is required for students in the First Year Experience (FYE) Program
- Face-to-face interaction with Orientation Leaders and other students
- Register up to two adult guests
Altering/Canceling Your Registration:
- To change your session, log back in and select the "dates" tab.
- To cancel your registration, contact us at [email protected].
Benefits of Online Orientation Session
- Convenience of attending orientation anytime, anywhere
- Working at your own pace and revisiting information as needed