New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation is recommended for all students – even those transferring from other colleges. Find out about registering for classes, financial aid, email, parking, and more, and get valuable tips from current students!
Sessions are offered on different Wake Tech campuses and last 2.5 hours (extended session 3-3.5 hours). Optional tours are available afterwards. Sessions do not include snacks or drinks, and are not appropriate for children.
- Sign up for a New Student Orientation session as soon as you’ve been accepted to Wake Tech.
*Note which campus your session is on, and register guests who will come with you (you may bring two adults).
- To change a session, log back in and select the "dates" tab.
- To cancel a session, contact us at [email protected].
Benefits of Seated Orientation Session
- Seated session is required for Students in the First Year Experience (FYE)
- Face-to-face interaction with instructors and other students
Benefits of Online Orientation Session
- Convenience of attending orientation anytime, anywhere
- Working at your own pace and revisiting information as needed