The Applied Engineering and Technologies Division focuses on three areas of instruction, described below. Students can find curriculum outlines and career opportunities by clicking on specific program links – or by emailing a specific department or visiting Wake Tech to discuss their goals with an advisor.
- 00:00 Introduction
- 00:18 Architecture Technology
- 02:38 Civil Engineering Technology
- 04:36 Construction Management Technology
- 06:46 Interior Design
- 09:29 Electronics Engineering Technology
- 12:19 Mechanical Engineering Technology
- 14:45 Biotechnology
- 16:36 Biopharmaceutical Technology
- 18:38 Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration
- 21:19 Plumbing
- 24:53 Electrical Systems Technology
- 27:52 Facility Maintenance Technology
- 29:08 Welding Technology
- 30:18 Conclusion/Contacts
Wake Technical Community College academic programs (credit and non-credit) that are designed to lead to professional licenses are either tied to the State of North Carolina or national certifications.
If you intend to pursue professional licenses outside the State of North Carolina once you have completed your academic program at Wake Technical Community College, please refer to the Professional Licensure Section on the college's distance education authorization page for additional information.