Cursos en Español o Bilingües (Español-Inglés)
Wake Tech Community College ofrece cursos de educación vocacional para aquellas personas interesadas en aprender un oficio nuevo o mejorar sus habilidades en el trabajo.
Course Details & Registration Information
This course is taught in Spanish. Este curso se enseña en español.
- be able to build templates, entering formulas and functions, data management, and project management using Microsoft Excel Program
- 1. Introduction and Overview, Exploring Excel
2. Editing, Viewing and Printing Worksheets Assessments
3. Editing, Viewing and Printing Worksheets, Skill Builders
4. Working with Formulas and Functions
5. Formatting the Contents of Cells
6. Changing the Appearance of Worksheets
7. Charting Worksheet Data
8. Working with Large Worksheets
9. Adding Graphics to Worksheets
10. Using Templates and Protecting Workbooks
11. Managing Multiple-Sheets Workbooks
12. Creating Tables and Outlines
- Attendance 90% or above
Successful completion of this course requires 90% attendance and satisfactory class participation (i.e., be able to demonstrate proficiency in all concepts taught). If a student has extenuating circumstances causing absences of greater than 10% of the class time, the student must make arrangements with the instructor to provide evidence of keeping up with the class material and making up the work, exercises, and projects missed; or demonstrate competency in the course objectives. Students with irregular attendance, less than 90% attendance, or is unable to demonstrate competency will receive a grade of NG (no grade).
Lab exercises, when applicable, are due on the date assigned by the instructor. Late assignments may be accepted only at the instructor’s discretion.
- Office Assistant
- Excel Intermediate - CTP-3001WC1