Education & Training
Course Details & Registration Information
|Section||Location||Begin Date||End Date||Instructor||Price||Seats Available/Total Seats|
- be able to identify, describe, and explain core accessibility concepts and create ,basic accessible documents, presentations, and multimedia, and identify resources to facilitate the creation of accessible course content.
- be able explain the principles of Universal Design for Learning Theory (UDL).
- be able to recognize the benefits of a standardized course menu and identify how to customize the course menu and course themes.
- be able to add course content and manage and organize files in the LMS.
- create and manage announcements, create forums and manage discussions, send emails and messages to students within a course, and create groups with collaboration tools.
- be able to create, manage, and grade assignments and tests.
- organize and manage the an LMS Grade Center at the introductory level, including, recording student grades, weighting grades, running grade reports, and using the various tools available
- identify and explain best practices and strategies in online communication and collaboration, and produce a communicative activity that fosters student engagement.
- explain the principles of creating and administering effective assessments in online courses, creating measurable student learning outcomes, and aligning student learning outcomes with lesson objectives, and produce a sample assessment for an online course.
- be able to demonstrate the ability to develop quality online courses that meet quality standards for online courses.
- Introduction to Accessibility
- Introduction to Universal Design for Learning
- Learning Management System (LMS) Skills Training:
• Course Structure and Navigation
• Managing Instructional Content
• Communication Tools
• Managing Assignments and Tests
• Managing the Grade Center and Student Grading
- Best Practices in Course Navigation and Design
- Best Practices in Online Communication & Collaboration
- Best Practices in Online Assessments
- Attendance 100%
- 85% Content assessment score