Building & Construction
Start a New Career or Stay Current in Your Field of Work
If you have an interest in problem-solving, working with your hands, or making a drawing come to life, consider a career in the skilled trades. Different positions are available from repairing heating and air conditioning units to installing fiber optic cable to working as a maintenance technician in a local apartment complex. Gain the knowledge and skills you need today for a career in building, construction and other vocational trades.
Course Details & Registration Information
|Section||Location||Begin Date||End Date||Instructor||Price||Seats Available/Total Seats|
- Students will understand drone safety and preflight basics, as well as aircraft systems, flight Operations, National Airspace Systems, weather and how laws apply to commercial and recreational UAS uses.
- 1.FAA & NCDOT Requirements and Laws
2. Safety/Preflight basics
3. Aircraft Systems
4. Recognizing airspace & their regulations
6. Flight operations
7. Flight Simulation/UAS Flight Training
8. Drone Uses
9. Exam preparation and practice test
- Attendance 100%