Wake Tech offers a variety of non-degree, short classes and certificate training programs in biotechnology, including hands-on training in biomanufacturing and biopharmaceutical operations in a simulated industrial, current good manufacturing practices (cGMP) environment.
For those interested in earning a degree to work in the biotech industry, visit Wake Tech's Biotechnology Department.
Financial assistance available
Workforce Continuing Education offers financial assistance for many workforce training programs through the Propel program and other resources. Email [email protected] for more information.
Course details and registration information
- Define and distinguish pharmaceutical documents and records.
- Detail the regulatory requirements, functional purpose, and typical industrial uses of each document type.
- Review 21 CFR 11 requirements and resultant impacts on electronic signatures and record keeping.
- Recognize emerging regulatory expectations for data handling and data integrity assurance.
- GMP documents
- GMP records
- Document control
- Good documentation practices
- 21 CFR Part 211
- Electronic records
- Qualifying Excel spreadsheets
- Data integrity
- Medicines & healthcare products regulatory agency
- Attendance 100%
- Pharmaceutical Production Associates
- Production Managers
- Quality Managers
- Medical Devices, CGMPs and ISO Overview - SEF-414CL
- Elements of Current Good Manufacturing Practices in Biomanufacturing Processes - SEF-79524
ConnectWake Tech eNews
Wake Tech Podcast
Wake Tech Mobile App