Commercial Drone Pilot Training
Danger! Flying a drone could cause legal problems if you don't know the rules. If you do know the rules, however, there is money to be made! The FAA now requires all commercial drone pilots to pass the Part 107 knowledge test to become certified to pilot a UAS (unmanned aerial system).
Industry-recognized training: Prepare for FAA Part 107 knowledge test
Complete in: 1 month or less
Are you a sworn law enforcement officer, first responder, or work in an emergency operations center? You may qualify for the fee-waived version of this class. Contact Steve Fowler for more information. [email protected] | 919-866-6124
Course Details & Registration Information
- Students will understand drone safety and preflight basics, as well as aircraft systems, flight Operations, National Airspace Systems, weather and how laws apply to commercial and recreational UAS uses.
- 1.FAA & NCDOT Requirements and Laws
2. Safety/Preflight basics
3. Aircraft Systems
4. Recognizing airspace & their regulations
6. Flight operations
7. Flight Simulation/UAS Flight Training
8. Drone Uses
9. Exam preparation and practice test
- Attendance 100%