Enrolling in CCP
1. Attend mandatory Information Session (this is the only way to obtain enrollment documents)
- Register for an Information Session. Once a session is full, it will no longer appear on the site as a session for which to be registered.
- All new students to CCP must attend an information session.
- An information session is NOT a CCP New Student Orientation session.
- Anyone can attend any Information Session at any location. Regional Sessions are offered in the community for convenience.
- You must sign in at the session to record your attendance. If you attended a session previously and it has been more than a year since you attended, we recommend that you attend an information session to receive the most up-to-date program information so you are equipped to go through the enrollment process.
2. Return complete Enrollment Packet (checklist provided for guidance) by the deadline*
- Application (hard copy application is required; online applications are not accepted)
- Eligibility Verification (EV) Form - This form is updated each academic year, so make sure you complete the most up-to-date form
- Copy of high school transcript (unofficial)
- Unofficial test scores (if applicable)
- You must submit your packet and have it processed before you can test on campus.
3. Receive confirmation of complete Enrollment Packet
- You will receive confirmation of your packet receipt once it is processed.
- If you need placement testing, you can test once confirmation is received.
- Incomplete or incorrect packet information will slow down your processing.
4. Wait for Enrollment Packet review
- Once your packet is processed, it must be reviewed by CCP staff to determine admission. This step takes time to complete.
- You cannot be accepted unless all required information is provided and your admissions packet is complete, including any necessary test scores.
- Incomplete or incorrect packet information will slow down the review and delay your admissions decision.
5. Receive Official Acceptance Letter
- This will include information regarding registering for CCP New Student Orientation. CCP students have their own orientation so, please make sure you attend the correct one.
- If you are admitted late in the enrollment cycle, you must attend a Registration Open Lab session to be registered for classes.
- Incomplete or incorrect packet information will delay your admissions decision and the arrival of your admissions letter. If you apply late in the cycle, this will delay your admissions letter arrival.
- A guide will be provided at the Information Session to let you know when you should hear about your admission decision. If you do not receive an admission letter by the dates provided at the Information Session, please contact CCP staff at [email protected]
6. Attend CCP New Student Orientation
- Activate student key and email accounts
- Receive registration information and instructions; THIS IS THE POINT WHERE NEW STUDENTS CAN REGISTER FOR CLASSES.
- Campus tours, student ID’s and parking decals information provided
- Only new students to CCP attend orientation. Continuing students do not need to attend.
- If you are unable to attend an orientation session, you can attend Open Lab for registration assistance.
7. Return CCP Course Selection Form to be registered for classes
- This is the only means by which CCP students can register for classes.
- Make sure you have completed the eLearning Intro before attempting to register for an online class- eli.waketech.edu
- Search WebAdvisor as a Future Student for open sections within your pathway. Pay attention to prerequisites for classes.
- You can adjust your schedule after Course Selection Form submission by completing another course selection form to add classes. CCP students must drop themselves from classes they no longer wish to take.
- CCP students can only register for open classes within the pathway(s) to which they have been admitted.
- Be sure that your high school schedule aligns with the courses you select for registration.
8. Confirm your class schedule
- You will be given a date at orientation on which to do this step.
- Log in to WebAdvisor/Self-Service to view your schedule. Class schedules are not mailed to students.
- Be sure to check your schedule close to the time of class start. Courses are sometimes closed by the department which could affect your schedule.
- If you do not see classes listed or have questions, please email CCP staff at [email protected].
9. Attend Open Lab Session, CCP Advising and/or Email CCP for assistance or for schedule adjustments
10. Obtain Student ID/parking decal
- If you did not do this at orientation or open lab, you can do so anytime. You will need a picture ID and your car registration.
- You will need a student ID card even if you are an online student.
11. Purchase textbooks and/or required course materials
12. Attend class!
*Completed packets may be returned by:
- Email (scan and email each page of each document) to [email protected]
- Hand delivery to:
|Northern Wake Campus Admissions
Building B - Room 225
|Southern Wake Campus Admissions
Building L - Suite 121
RTP Campus Admissions
- Postal Mail to:
|Wake Tech Admissions
Attn: CCP Admissions
9101 Fayetteville Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27603