Enrolling in CCP
Step 1: Watch Information Session
The first step to enrolling in the Career and College Promise program is to watch the online information session. The Information Session covers eligibility requirements, the application process, pathway options, and course offerings. The virtual session is available to view 24/7. Parents are encouraged to watch with their student(s). Click Step 1: Watch Information Session above to access the Online Information Session.
Step 2: Explore Pathways & Eligibility Requirements
Students are highly recommended to explore the Pathways & Eligibility Requirements. For information on Pathways & Eligibility Requirements, visit the following pages:
Career and Technical Education (CTE) Pathway
College Transfer (CT) Pathway
Students can utilize the following checklists prior to beginning the enrollment process:
CCP Enrollment & Pathway Eligibility Checklists for New Students
CCP Enrollment Checklist for Continuing Students
High School Transcript Checklist
- High School Transcripts should have a print date on or after February 15, 2021
Special Pathways/Cohorts Checklists
Cosmetology Checklist (Fall Term Enrollment Only)
Medical Assisting Checklist
Nurse Aide Enrollment Checklist / Nurse Aide Additional Information (Fall/Spring Enrollment Only)
COVID-19 Agreement Instructions
- All students that plan to take Summer 2021 and/or Fall 2021 classes with a seated component must agree to the terms outlined in the COVID-19 agreement in Self-Service.
To begin the application process, see the following below:
WARNING: Failure to review and/or complete Step 1(Watch Online Information Session), Step 2 (Explore Pathways & Requirements) and/or Step 3 (Print Enrollment and Eligibility Checklists) may result in missed information needed for a successful enrollment process. Please review and/or complete Step 1, Step 2, and Step 3 before proceeding.
New Students ONLY
CCP Application Form (Available Now!)
- Only ONE submission for this form is allowed (duplicates are not allowed)
- Upon completing the CCP Application Form, students will receive an email be prompted to sign electronically via AdobeSign
- Current Sophomores who are applying for the 2021 Summer Term must meet the 9th/10th Grade Eligibility Requirements
Eligibility Verification (EV) Form
- The Eligibility Verification (EV) Form link will be located in CCP Application Form Received Confirmation email. New Students should utilize the same EV Form link to apply for multiple semesters, if applicable (Summer and Fall)
- WCPSS Principal/Designee Emails (WCPSS Students ONLY)
Continuing Students ONLY
Eligibility Verification Form(s) - Visit Self-Service and access form(s) within "Required Documents"
- ATTENTION: The Summer and Fall EV Forms are now available in Self-Service!
- WCPSS Principal/Designee Emails (WCPSS Students ONLY)
Step 5: Check My Admissions Status
Wake Tech Admissions Services staff is available to assist applicants and current CCP students to check the documentation status of their CCP Application and/or Eligibility Verification (EV) Form. To schedule a virtual appointment to check you status, click "Step 5: Check My Admissions Status" above.
Upon the successful review and processing of application materials by the CCP Team, new students will receive an acceptance letter containing information and instructions on next steps for enrollment which includes Student Key Account Activation. CCP students will use their Wake Tech Student ID # to create their account, not their Social Security Number.
Continuing Students will receive a confirmation email indicating their EV Form has been processed with instructions provided on how to register for courses.
Students who receive notification that their EV Form is deemed "Incomplete" will need to submit the requested documentation to [email protected]. For additional assistance, refer back to Step 5 to schedule an appointment with a CCP Representative.
Both newly, admitted and continuing CCP students can meet virtually with a CCP advisor upon acceptance into the program. Wake Tech advisors and CCP advisors do not meet with prospective students. To schedule a CCP advising appointment, click "Step 8: Schedule CCP Virtual Advising Appointment" above.
CCP students are only allowed to take courses that are within their approved pathway(s). Students are also relegated to the allotted credits and restrictions within the disciplines. Students can confirm their approved pathway(s) and course schedule by logging into Self-Service or by scheduling a CCP Virtual Advising Appointment.
To learn how to register for classes, visit How to Add a Class in Self-Service.
Students are reminded to check their class schedule near the beginning of the start of courses. Courses are sometimes closed by the department which could affect your schedule.
NOTE: CCP Office can review and utilize AP Scores (official or unofficial) for registration purposes only. Please submit scores to [email protected] prior to registration to satisfy course prerequisites. Please feel free to submit an official AP Score Report to the Registration and Records Office to be evaluated for college credit.
Registration Dates & Deadlines
- April 15: CCP Self-Registration Opens (Summer and Fall)
- April 24: CCP Application Deadline - New Students (Summer Only)
- May 7: CCP Self-Registration & EV Form Deadline (Summer Only)
- June 11: CCP Application Deadline - New Students (Fall Only)
- July 23: CCP Self-Registration & EV Form Deadline (Fall Only)
Obtain Wake Tech ID & Parking Decal
Students will need a WTCC Student ID Card even if they are an online student. For more information, visit Wake Tech ID Badges & Parking Decal.
Purchase Textbooks/Supplies/Course Materials
Career and College Promise (CCP) is a tuition free program, but students are responsible for textbooks, supplies, and course related fees. For more information, visit Wake Tech Official Bookstore.
- CCP students are to follow all WTCC Academic Policies and Procedures.
- Review and follow syllabus content provided by instructors