Walk-in tutoring sessions are available – check the main ILC page for operating hours on each campus – or students can schedule in-person sessions:
Building 1, Room 209
CompuTutor online tutoring
Available seven days a week, including nights and weekends, our professional Computer Center tutors offer assistance mastering the skills you need to succeed in the following fields:
- Computer fundamentals
- Virtualization and operating system management
- Networking basics
- Web design
- Web programming
- Programming languages
- Computer science
- Database management
- Graphic and multimedia design
- Office systems
So that we can meet the needs of as many students as possible, please read the following guidelines carefully:
- CompuTutor appointments are 25 minutes in length.
- Students may schedule one online appointment per day.
- Book appointments up to eight days in advance. New appointments open every day.
- If you know you cannot attend a session, please click on your appointment (confirmation email or Microsoft Teams calendar) and cancel it as soon as possible.
For more information on either in-person or online tutoring, call 919-866-6880 or email [email protected] or [email protected].
ConnectWake Tech eNews
Wake Tech Podcast
Wake Tech Mobile App