ILC Workshops SUMMER 2020
In Collaboration with Student Services
Becoming a Master Student
Starting with a skills assessment, this workshop introduces study skills, such as organization, time management, and note-taking, as well as offers students helpful tips on attitude, goal setting, and persistence. Upon completion of this workshop, students should be able to identify and apply useful strategies that make them stronger college students.
Want to Sign-up for this Workshop?
You can use any of the following three options to register for a session.
- Call the ILC: 919-532-5621.
- Email the ILC: [email protected].
- For a specific day and time: Register online for the "Becoming a Master Student" workshop.
Summer 2020 ONLINE Math Workshops
Our summer workshop series will help you learn strategies to be successful in your courses, especially as you transition to online classes.
- How to organize yourself for success in your online math class
- Productive thinking - Algebraic Habits of Mind ~ Doing and Undoing
- Productive thinking - Algebraic Habits of Mind ~ Building rules to represent functions
- Productive thinking - Algebraic Habits of Mind ~ Abstracting from computation