Academic Success Workshops
Academic Success Workshops are designed to help students develop successful college study habits. By signing up for various interactive workshops on campus, you can become a better college student by learning study strategies and tips to reach your academic goals.
This workshop is for students on academic suspension or for anyone who wants to learn how to be a stronger college student.
Starting with a brief series of questions for self-reflection, the workshop introduces students to a variety of practices to help them better manage their learning experience:
- Learning to examine our thinking
- Identifying and managing underlying emotions
- Recognizing areas of improvement
- Discovering and using resources
- Improving in key areas
- Important study habits
Upon completion of the workshop, students should be able to identify and apply useful strategies that make them stronger college students.
Online math workshops
First-class tutors + online math workshops = Better grades
- Test preparation workshops are targeted to improve focus on topics and concepts of study as students prepare for a specific exam.
- Study skills workshops are designed to help students prepare the necessary skills to succeed at college.