Open Computer Labs
Your technology fees at work
- Computers with internet access for research
- Black-and-white laser-jet printers
- Lab monitors for technical assistance
- Microsoft Vista
- Microsoft Office 2010
**Computer labs will be closed during student breaks and holidays.**
Building 1, Room 131
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Policies and procedures
Help keep our services available to everyone
- Your Wake Tech student ID with an updated validation sticker is required upon each visit to use the Open Computer Lab.
- Computer lab monitors provide hardware and software help; we cannot assist with homework.
- Study groups are limited to one workstation and cannot disrupt other students.
- Stations unattended for more than 10 minutes may be reassigned to another student.
- The Open Computer Lab is for course-related work only.
- All students must sign in before placing their items at a computer station.
- No food or open drinks are allowed in the lab.
- Mobile phones must be on silence or vibrate; calls must be made and answered outside of the lab.
- Limit printing to course-related work and a maximum of 10 total pages.
Monitors may deny lab access to anyone who does not comply with Computer Lab policies and procedures.
If you have any further queries, software requests or suggestions, email [email protected].