Bilingual Courses - Taught in English & Spanish
Wake Tech Community College ofrece cursos de educación vocacional para aquellas personas interesadas en aprender un oficio nuevo o mejorar sus habilidades en el trabajo.
Course Details & Registration Information
This class is taught in Spanish. Esta clase se ensena en español.
- be able to create a research paper that includes footnotes and endnotes, headers and footers, and captions and a table of figures. They will also use Word’s built-in templates, and will create their own template.
- 1. Working with Word Basics
2. Creating and Editing Business Letters
3. Creating a memorandum and a Press Release
4. Creating a Report
5. Using Mail Merge
6. Working with Tables
7. Creating a Newsletter
8. Creating an Employee Policy Manual
9. Creating a Promotional Brochure
10. Creating a Research Paper
11. Final Assessments
- Attendance 90% or above
Successful completion of this course requires 90% attendance and satisfactory class participation (i.e., be able to demonstrate proficiency in all concepts taught). If a student has extenuating circumstances causing absences of greater than 10% of the class time, the student must make arrangements with the instructor to provide evidence of keeping up with the class material and making up the work, exercises, and projects missed; or demonstrate competency in the course objectives. Students with irregular attendance, less than 90% attendance, or is unable to demonstrate competency will receive a grade of NG (no grade).
- Office Assistant
- Office Technology - OSC-3602A2