Cursos en Español o Bilingües (Español-Inglés)
Wake Tech Community College ofrece cursos de educación vocacional para aquellas personas interesadas en aprender un oficio nuevo o mejorar sus habilidades en el trabajo.
- have the fundamental skills required to develop their own business
- 1.- Developing the business idea
2.- Conducting research on the market and competitors
3.- Developing a business plan
4.- Learning about programs and resources available to the small business owner
5.- Learning how to self promote (media exposure, social media, and other resources)
6.- Understanding the seven essential skills of a successful small business owner
7.- Class Exercise: Presenting your business
- Attendance 90% or above
- Successful completion of this course requires 90% attendance and satisfactory class participation (i.e., be able to demonstrate proficiency in all concepts taught). If a student has extenuating circumstances causing absences of greater than 10% of the class time, the student must make arrangements with the instructor to provide evidence of keeping up with the class material and making up the work, exercises, and projects missed; or demonstrate competency in the course objectives.
- New Business Owners
- How to Write a Business Plan - MLS-3230A1
- Small Business Start-Up Basics - MLS-3230A3
- Effective Marketing Strategies - MLS-3230B2