Cursos en Español o Bilingües (Español-Inglés)
Wake Tech Community College ofrece cursos de educación vocacional para aquellas personas interesadas en aprender un oficio nuevo o mejorar sus habilidades en el trabajo.
Course Details & Registration Information
y mandibula, como hacer maquillajes casuales para el día y la noche y diferentes tipos de pestañas postizas. Los estudiantes serán responsables de sus materiales. Se les proveerá una lista en la primera clase.
This class is taught in Spanish. Esta clase se enseña en Español.
- A. Understand the various types of cosmetics, their use, and cosmetic color theory
B. Perform consultation for a basic make up procedure for any occasion
C. Demonstrate and understand the procedures for basic corrective make up
D. Identify the different shapes of the face
E. Perform basic procedure for artificial eyelashes
F. Differentiate the types of eye shadows
- 1.1 The different shapes of the face
1.2 The correct way to apply make-up
1.3 The importance of the different shapes of the face and that why don’t apply make-up to everyone the same way
1.4 The use make up foundations and different types of concealer to cover up any unwanted spot or birthmarks
1.5 How to combine different foundations to create an even skin tone
1.6 Different types and eye shadow colors and how to create a more larger and expressive eye
1.7 Colorimetry techniques to understand how to get different color to even out the skin
1.8 Techniques to use a corrective to create smaller or larger lips, eyes, cheeks, and jaw line
1.9 Accomplish a casual, day, and evening makeup
2.0 Types of false eyelashes and the correct application
2.1 Self-apply make-up according to the skin type and face shape
- Attendance 90% or above
- Successful completion of this course requires 90% attendance and satisfactory class participation (i.e., be able to demonstrate proficiency in all concepts taught). If a student has extenuating circumstances causing absences of greater than 10% of the class time, the student must make arrangements with the instructor to provide evidence of keeping up with the class material and making up the work, exercises, and projects missed; or demonstrate competency in the course objectives. Students with irregular attendance, less than 90% attendance, or is unable to demonstrate competency will receive a grade of NG (no grade).
- Lab exercises, when applicable, are due on the date assigned by the instructor. Late assignments may be accepted only at the instructor’s discretion
- Makeup Artist
- Bilingual Continuing Education Cosmetology I Introduction - COS-3201I7
- Continuing Education Cosmetology I Introduction - COS-3201E7