Automotive & Transportation
Explore a career in the automotive industry, enhance your skills, or start your own business.
Course Details & Registration Information
- have learned about the career of Auto Detailing from myth to reality.
- have learned about job opportunities.
- have explored certifications and additional training needed to launch a career in the industry.
- Module 1 - Business opportunities in automotive detailing
- Module 2 - Employment opportunities in automotive detailing
- Module 3 - Tools and products available within the professional detailing industry
- Module 4 - Training needed to detail vehicles
- Module 5 - Certifications and associations available in the detailing industry
- Attendance 95% or above
- Cleaners of Vehicles and Equipment
- Auto Detailer
- Automotive Detailing Basics - AUT-3110F2
- Automotive Engine Detailing - AUT-3110A2
- Automotive Exterior Detailing - AUT-3110B2
- Automotive Interior Detailing - AUT-3110C2
- Automotive Detailing-Waxing and Buffing - AUT-3110D2
- Auto Detailing-Internship - AUT-3110E2
- Carpet & Upholstery Stain Removal - AUT-3110H2