Automotive & Transportation
Explore a career in the automotive industry, enhance your skills, or start your own business.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Upon successful completion of the course students will acquire skills needed for safe motorcycle riding and will receive an MSF endorsement card, which will allow them to waive the NCDMV riding test.
- • Introduction to motorcycling
• Protective gear / What to wear
• Controls such as the clutch and brakes
• Pre-ride inspection of your motorcycle
• Preparing to ride your motorcycle on the class range
• Street strategies to avoid trouble and stay safe
• Driving and riding impairments such as use of alcohol and drugs
• How to maneuver your motorcycle
• Avoiding obstacles
• Lane changes
• Riding at night
• Collision avoidance skills
• Special situations
• Carrying a passenger or cargo
• Dealing with tire failure
• Dealing with animals
• And other topics all included increasing your motorcycle riding enjoyment and safety.
- Attendance 100%