Workforce Continuing Education Course Catalog
- develop a road map for how to write a novel.
- explore character development and novel structure.
- Identifying a workable book concept
Developing a writing habit
- Getting to know your characters
- Inciting events and big beginnings
Finding support - Critique groups and writer friends
- Story architecture and sub-plots
Dealing with self-doubt and writer’s block
- First 50 pages review
What’s next? How to finish your first draft.
- Attendance 80% or above
- Write Fiction Like a Pro - CSP-4000DME
- Beginning Writer's Workshop - CSP-4000CAE
- How to Write, Publish, and Promote Your Book! - CSP-4000JB3