- Check back for upcoming events!
Mental Health First Aid Training: For students, faculty, and staff- learn to identify and respond to the signs of mental illness and substance use in your community. Please note, the training is a four-hour time commitment.
Faculty and Staff, please check Go Sign Me Up for additional sessions held throughout the semester or contact the Wellness counselors.
Recorded Past Events
- Wellness & Mental Health 101- Learn how Wellness Services can help and general information about mental health for college students
- Stress & Anxiety Workshop- Learn more about coping skills to manage stress, anxiety and how stress impacts our health.
- Promise Day: Domestic Violence Awareness- Wellness joined keynote speaker Kristen Howe to discuss domestic violence awareness, trends, and paths forward to survivorship.
- How to Deal With Stress- Wellness counselors discuss how to manage stress amidst the pandemic.
Request a Workshop
The following workshops and topics can be tailored to fit the audiences' needs. To request a workshop, please contact [email protected].
- Wellness 101
- Stress Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Creative Expression
- Time Management and Organization