- Collegiate Recovery Community – A supportive, safe and casual space for those in recovery from substance use and mental health conditions. These are not group therapy sessions, but rather a student-led program. Meetings are held every other Wednesday at 5:30 p.m. on Microsoft Teams. The next meeting is scheduled for October 5.
For updates or if you have a question, email [email protected].
- Mental Health First Aid Training – Currently open to staff and faculty only, the six-hour class helps individuals learn to identify and respond to the signs of mental illness and substance use in their community.
Click the link or visit GoSignMeUp to register.
Recorded past events
- Wellness & Mental Health 101 – Learn how Wellness Services can help and general information about mental health for college students.
- Stress & Anxiety Workshop – Learn more about coping skills to manage stress and anxiety and how stress impacts health.
- Promise Day: Domestic Violence Awareness – Wellness joined keynote speaker Kristen Howe to discuss domestic violence awareness, trends and paths forward to survivorship.
- How to Deal With Stress – Wellness counselors discuss how to manage stress amidst the pandemic.
Request a workshop
The following workshops and topics can be tailored to fit an audience's needs:
- Wellness 101
- Stress Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Creative Expression
- Time Management and Organization
To request a workshop, email [email protected].