Prospective DSS Students
Follow the steps below to connect with Disability Support Services
STEP 1: WHEN?
Documentation is accepted throughout the semester. The months listed below provide the best outcomes.
- starting in April for the fall semester
- starting in September for the spring semester
- starting in February for the summer term
STEP 2: HOW?
A. Complete the Initial Inquiry using the Documentation Drop-off Form
B. Reference the guideline forms below when gathering your documentation:
- ADD/ADHD Documentation Guidelines
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Documentation Guidelines
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Documentation Guidelines
- Learning Disability Documentation Guidelines
- Medical/Physical Documentation Guidelines
- Psychological/Psychiatric Documentation Guidelines
- Visual Impairment Documentation Guidelines
C. Send all forms and any documentation to us at [email protected]. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions.
D. When documentation is received, someone from DSS will contact you to schedule a virtual appointment for an initial interview.
During the initial interview, accommodations will be discussed along with other information deemed necessary for equal access at Wake Technical Community College.