Prospective DSS Students
Follow the steps below to connect with Disability Support Services
STEP 1: WHEN?
Documentation is accepted throughout the semester. The months listed below provide the best outcomes.
- starting in April for fall semester
- starting in September for spring semester
- starting in February for summer term
STEP 2: HOW?
A. Complete the appropriate form from the list below:
- ADD/ADHD Documentation Guidelines
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Documentation Guidelines
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Documentation Guidelines
- Learning Disability Documentation Guidelines
- Medical/Physical Documentation Guidelines
- Psychological/Psychiatric Documentation Guidelines
- Visual Impairment Documentation Guidelines
B. Submit the form and documentation to one of the campuses listed below.
SOUTHERN WAKE CAMPUS - HOLDING HALL, ROOM 138
9101 Fayetteville Road, Raleigh NC 27603
NORTHERN WAKE CAMPUS - NF, ROOM 333
6600 Louisburg Road, Raleigh NC 27616
PERRY HEALTH SCIENCES CAMPUS - HS2, ROOM 111
2901 Holston Lane, Raleigh NC 27610
PUBLIC SAFETY EDUCATION CAMPUS - ROOM 1714
301 Chapanoke Road, Raleigh NC 27603
WESTERN WAKE CAMPUS - ROOM 257C
3434 Kildaire Farm Road, Cary NC 27518
RTP CAMPUS - ROOM 211A
10908 Chapel Hill Road, Morrisville NC 27560
BELTLINE EDUCATION CENTER - ROOM 104A
3200 Bush Street, Raleigh NC 27609
C. When documentation is received, someone from DSS will contact you to schedule and appointment for an initial interview.
During the initial interview, accommodations will be discussed along with other information deemed necessary for equal access at Wake Technical Community College.