Bilingual Courses - Taught in English & Spanish
Course Details & Registration Information
- The objective of this course is to ensure that participants examine all factors associated with completing the High School Equivalency Social Studies exam and be able to utilize problem solving techniques to prepare for the examination
- 1. La geografía y el mundo
2. Historia de los Estados Unidos
3. La educación cívica y el gobierno
5. Prueba de Practica de Estudios Sociales.
6. Revisión final de las unidades
- Attendance 90% or above
- Successful completion of this course requires 90% attendance and satisfactory class participation (i.e., be able to demonstrate proficiency in all concepts taught). If a student has extenuating circumstances causing absences of greater than 10% of the class time, the student must make arrangements with the instructor to provide evidence of keeping up with the class material and making up the work, exercises, and projects missed; or demonstrate competency in the course objectives. Students with irregular attendance, less than 90% attendance, or is unable to demonstrate competency will receive a grade of NG (no grade).
- ABE/GED Program - ABE-01112