Important Test Information
- Review for the test! Preparing to Test.
- Make sure you are well rested on test day. Testing is untimed and may take up to 4 hours to complete.
- Bring a photo ID and your test permit. You may pick up a permit on the day you test.
- Calculators are not allowed. A calculator will be provided to you. We will supply you with scratch paper and pencils.
- The test is computerized.
- If you have a disability that requires special arrangements for taking the placement test please contact Disability Support Services (919-866-5670) to request accommodations.