In order to ensure full consideration of your credentials for positions of interest, please follow the guidelines below when completing an application for employment:
- Your application MUST be completed in its entirety in order to be given full consideration. This includes all degrees awarded, work history, and credentials. "See Resume" will not be accepted in lieu of application completion.
- Incomplete applications may be disqualified. Salary recommendations are based upon information listed on this application. Please complete each item thoroughly. Resumes may be attached as an application supplement, but not as substitute for the completion of the application. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure all required information and documents are provided.
- List each employer and/or position held separately. Be sure to include your duties for each position when you worked for one employer and held more than one position.
- As you describe your work history, make sure you highlight your competencies (knowledge, skills, abilities, and work behaviors) which demonstrate your qualifications for the position for which you are applying.
- Once the application has been submitted to a particular posting, NO additional changes to the application can be made. Please be absolutely sure everything is completed and attached before final submission.
References, including names, contact information, and relationship, are required at the time of application. You must include three (3) references. Two (2) of these references must be past or current supervisors. The last reference should be professional.
Faculty Positions: Unofficial transcripts from all degree-granting, regionally accredited institutions MUST be electronically attached to your application or submitted to Human Resources prior to being considered for interview. Applications submitted with transcripts that do not list the required degree awarded will not be considered.
Staff Positions: Unofficial transcripts from all degree-granting, regionally accredited institutions MUST be electronically attached to your application or submitted to Human Resources prior to interview.
All: Official transcripts for all coursework and degrees will be required within 30 days of hire.
More information regarding transcript guidelines/requirements, or contact us at 919-866-7890.
Foreign Degrees: Transcripts from foreign institutions will not be considered. Foreign degree evaluations must be attached in lieu of transcripts for degrees earned outside the United States. For information on foreign degree evaluation providers please visit “Transcript Guidelines” on the menu to the left or contact us at 919-866-7890.