Workforce Continuing Education Registration Information
Registration is open every day, so there's no need to wait. You can register online anytime.
There are several convenient registration methods:
- Online by credit card
- In person at one of our campus locations
- By mail using the registration form and enclosing a check
In-Person Registration Information:
Register before the first day of class at one of our campus locations
|Campus||Days & Hours||Address & Building||Phone Number|
|Southern Wake||M-F, 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Sat, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
|9101 Fayetteville Road, Raleigh
Building L (Student Services)
Welcome Center -- Lobby
|Northern Wake||M-F, 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Sat, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
|6600 Louisburg Road, Raleigh
Building D, Room 230
|Western Wake||M-F, 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Sat, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
|3434 Kildaire Farm Road, Cary
First floor, Room 100
|Beltline Education Center||M-F, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.||3200 Bush St., Raleigh||919-334-1500|
|Perry Health Sciences||
M-F, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
|2901 Holston Lane, Raleigh
Building A, Room 102
|Public Safety Education||M-F, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.||321 Chapanoke Road, Raleigh
Cashier’s Office in Lobby
|RTP||M-F, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.||10908 Chapel Hill Road, Morrisville||919-335-1400|
|Other campuses and community school sites: Registration taken on the first class date only if seats are available.|
- Registration fees are set by the State Board of Community Colleges and the North Carolina General Assembly.
- Registration fees are subject to change without notice.
- Registration fee waivers are not applicable to self-supporting classes.
- Some classes require additional fees for lab, supplies or site use.
- Payments must be made at the time of registration. NO payment deadlines OR payment plans.
- Online: Payments online can be made by credit card ONLY. (Visa or Master Card). Use our online schedule to register and pay online.
- In Person: Registration payments in person may be made with personal check, money order or credit card (MasterCard or Visa). Checks and money orders should be made payable to Wake Technical Community College. Cash payments are accepted only at Southern Wake, Northern Wake, Public Safety, Perry Health Sciences and Western Wake campuses when cashier services are available. Evening or weekend registrations may be deposited in the drop box located at the cashier’s window. Do not include cash or credit card information with drop box registrations.
- By Mail: Mail completed registration form with check or money order (payable to Wake Technical Community College) to: Workforce Continuing Education Registration, Wake Technical Community College, 9101 Fayetteville Road, Raleigh, NC 27603
Registration forms and checks may be returned to you if a class is full or canceled. We cannot hold your payment for another class.
If you are paying for someone else, such as an employer paying on behalf of an employee, please email the Workforce Continuing Education Registration Form and Sponsorship Billing Template found below to [email protected]. No payment should be sent until an invoice is received from our Accounting Department, and that will probably be after the course has started. If you have multiple employees, you can indicate all in the letter, but each must complete the registration form. We will register the student(s) and forward the letter for processing. Online registration is not an option with sponsorship billing. The letter must have an authorizing signature.
If you do not receive an email confirmation within 24 hours, please call 984-275-3923 or 984-275-4178. Sponsors are responsible for giving the course information to their employees.
If you are a community-based organization and would like to partner with Wake Tech to set up sponsorship billing on behalf of a client, to ensure student support, tracking and success, please call 919-866-5853 or email [email protected].
Withdrawal or request for transfer
In the event a sponsorship is withdrawn, it is the responsibility of the sponsoring agency to notify the college immediately in writing to the Workforce Continuing Education Registrar at [email protected] before class starts, to prevent being sent an invoice for registration charges. In the event a transfer is required, a new sponsorship form must be submitted prior to the 10% point of total scheduled course hours, for both courses.
To request a refund, email the Registrar's Office at [email protected] or call 984-275-3923 or 984-275-4178.
Registration for Workforce Continuing Education classes is ongoing throughout the year. When viewing a course in the WCE Course Catalog, if a class section is visible in the Available Classes area, then you will be able to see the number of seats still open for registration. If no class sections are visible, then you can request to be notified about the next available section, using the "Notify Me" box.
Registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to the minimum number of students necessary for classes to be held, we encourage you to sign up at least one week before the class starts. Enrollments after the start date of the class are not eligible for a full refund.
If you register online, an automated email confirmation will be sent to the email address we have on file for you.
NOTE: We can contact you only if we have your current information on file. It is the student’s responsibility to update any changes to contact information (i.e. phone number, address, email). Student information is not automatically updated when a new course registration is received. To make changes to your student record, call the Workforce Continuing Education Registrar’s office at 984-275-3923 or 984-275-4178 or email [email protected]
At times, courses may be canceled. In the event of a cancellation, each registered student will be contacted at the phone number or email address on file for the student. Whenever possible, the decision to cancel a course will take place a minimum of 48 hours prior to the start of the course.
NOTE: We can contact you only if we have your current information on file. It is the student’s responsibility to update any changes to contact information (i.e. phone number, address, email). Student information is not automatically updated when a new course registration is received. To make changes to your student record, you can call the Workforce Continuing Education Registrar’s office at 984-275-3923 or 984-275-4178 or email [email protected]