Dental Assisting and Dental Hygiene Boot Camp
March 6, 2020
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Perry Health Sciences Campus
Cost: $75 (non-refundable, non-transferable)
Confirmation: An e-mail will be sent one week before the course to all participants with additional information.
Registration Deadline: Friday, February 28 by 5:00 pm
Exploring the dental field? This is the perfect opportunity to have a hands-on experience with Dental Assisting and Dental Hygiene. Boot camp is taught by the faculty and students of Wake Technical Community College.
- Learn the differences between the two professions
- Discover what it takes to be successful in school and the professions after graduation
- Speak with current students/alumni about the programs
- Hands-on activities will occur experiencing topics such as:
- Infection control
- Taking vital signs
- Taking x-rays
- Instrumentation on a manikin
Register and pay with Terri Singleton at Dental Hygiene Clinic.
2901 Holston Lane, Raleigh NC 27610
2nd-floor Health Sciences Building
Building B 2nd Floor