Ways to Give
There are many ways to give! Whichever you chose, 100% of your gift benefits students, faculty, and staff!
- Cash Gifts (check or credit card) are tax deductible in the year given. Give Online with your Credit Card.
- Pledges (single or multiple payments) may be designated for a specific program or unrestricted for use where needs are greatest. Pledges are not deductible until paid.
- Gifts In Kind
- Securities may be deducted at full market value without paying capital gains taxes on appreciated value.
- Legacy Society is an investment in the future. You can give to the unrestricted endowment, to a specific program or fund, or to honor or memorialize someone. Many planned giving options offer significant tax benefits.
- Matching Gifts are offered by many companies. Ask your HR department if your company matches employee charitable gifts.
- Real Property (homes, commercial buildings, or undeveloped land) can be given outright, as part gift/part sale (bargain sale), or as the resource for a charitable remainder trust or retained life estate.