Eagle Start Bridge Program
Eagle Start is a great opportunity to launch your college career, build a strong academic foundation for your future and ease the transition between high school and college. The summer program prepares students who are eager to start their college careers in a supportive and structured environment designed to ensure their success.
The summer bridge program provides the following benefits:
- Free tuition and fees
- Free laptop for successfully completing the program
- Full access to Wake Tech resources and services
- Free tutoring and success coaching
- Career coaching
- Connect with key faculty, staff and administrators
"Being a part of the Summer Bridge Program has been monumental in my success so far. It has allowed me to feel confident as I go into a different chapter in my life, and it has allowed me to meet new people that will always be around to help when needed."
– Quentin White
To be eligible for the 2023 Eagle Start program, scheduled for June 21 through August 2, students must meet one of the following requirements:
- High school GPA of less than 2.2
- GED score of less than 145 on any part of the exam
Students must complete these steps to enroll in the program:
- Be admitted to Wake Tech
- Complete the Eagle Start application (available March 1)
- Attend the June 19 welcome session
Once enrolled in Eagle Start, students are expected to attend all in-person classes on campus Monday through Thursday.
For more information, email [email protected].
ConnectWake Tech eNews
Wake Tech Podcast
Wake Tech Mobile App