Career Success for Job Seekers (HRD)
Enhance Your Resume, Nail The Interview, Explore A New Career
HRD (Human Resources Development) courses provide employability skills training and assistance for adults who are trying to find employment, transitioning back into the workforce, or working to redefine their professional niche in today's global market.
Classes are designed to address current needs and trends of the complex and constantly changing workforce.
Course Details & Registration Information
- have the ability to perform basic computer operations and navigate the computer’s operating system.
- have learned basic Internet and World Wide Web terminologies, browsed information, and performed transactions over the Internet, including using email and cloud services.
- have performed basic tasks in productivity programs, such as word processors, spreadsheets, presentation programs, and databases.
- have an understanding of the primary security risks to computers, your personal data, and the steps to minimize these risks.
- have learned the basic concepts of digital audio, video, and photography.
- have identified career opportunities available using technology to work from any location as information workers, IT professionals, and developers.
- Module 1: Fundamentals of Computing: components of a computer, operating system basics, and terminology.
- Module 2: The Internet, Cloud Services, and the World Wide Web: email, online communities, and Web authoring.
- Module 3: Productivity Programs: word processors, spreadsheet programs, presentation programs, and databases.
- Module 4: Computer Security and Privacy
- Module 5: Digital Technology: Audio, Video, and Photography
- Module 6: Digital Technology and Career Opportunities
- Attendance 90% or above
- Essential Computer Skills for Your Job Search - HRD-3005BD2
- Applying Computer Skills for an Effective Job Search - HRD-3005BE2