Career Success for Job Seekers (HRD)
Enhance Your Resume, Nail The Interview, Explore A New Career
HRD (Human Resources Development) courses provide employability skills training and assistance for adults who are trying to find employment, transitioning back into the workforce, or working to redefine their professional niche in today's global market.
Classes are designed to address current needs and trends of the complex and constantly changing workforce.
Course Details & Registration Information
- have identified the main components of a computer and its operating system.
- have described the main functions of a web browser and how to perform a job search on the web.
- have demonstrated how to perform sending, receiving, replying to, and organizing email messages.
- have demonstrated basic tasks in productivity programs such as word processors, spreadsheets, and presentation programs.
- have identified the primary security risks to computers, personal data, and the steps to minimize these risks.
- have described the main functions of cloud services including file storage, word processing and spreadsheet programs.
- have gained basic understanding of Moodle and Teams for online learning and virtual conferencing
- Module 1: Computer Basics: Hardware & Software
- Module 2: Computer Basics: Operating System, Internet & Email
- Module 3: Word Processing Applications
- Module 4: Computer Security and Privacy
- Module 5: Presentation Applications
- Module 6: Computer Security and Privacy
- Module 7: Cloud-Based Productivity Applications
- Module 8: Learning Management System (LMS)/Moodle, and Video Conferencing/Teams
- Attendance 90% or above
- Essential Computer Skills for Your Job Search - HRD-3005BD2
- Applying Computer Skills for an Effective Job Search - HRD-3005BE2
- Technology Skills for Workplace Effectiveness - HRD-3005BH2