Career Success for Job Seekers (HRD)
Enhance Your Resume, Nail The Interview, Explore A New Career
HRD (Human Resources Development) courses provide employability skills training and assistance for adults who are trying to find employment, transitioning back into the workforce, or working to redefine their professional niche in today's global market.
Classes are designed to address the current needs and trends of the complex and constantly changing workforce.
Course Details & Registration Information
- have explored the role of a medical assistant in a variety of settings.
- have reviewed employability skills needed to gain entry in the field.
- have identified job search strategies effective for gaining employment as a medical assistant.
- have explored college-readiness skills needed to obtain the medical and technical skills to work in the field.
- Module 1 - Defining the role of a medical assistant
- Module 2 - Exploring the knowledge, skills and abilities needed for medical assisting
- Module 3 - Developing soft skills needed for medical assistants
- Module 4 - Setting goals and developing a plan to secure employment as a medical assistant
- Module - Identifying training options for the technical and medical skills needed
- Attendance 90% or above
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (ccma) Voucher Included Part I - SEF-3001AQG
- Medical Scribe - HIT-3700B3