Career Success for Job Seekers (HRD)
Enhance Your Resume, Nail The Interview, Explore A New Career
HRD (Human Resources Development) courses provide employability skills training and assistance for adults who are trying to find employment, transitioning back into the workforce, or working to redefine their professional niche in today's global market.
Classes are designed to address current needs and trends of the complex and constantly changing workforce.
Course Details & Registration Information
- have reviewed job duties for phlebotomy.
- have reviewed the work environments for phlebotomy.
- have discussed education, training, licensing, and certification for phlebotomists.
- have learned about customer service skills for phlebotomists.
- Module 1 - Job Responsibilities
- Module 2 - Workplace
- Module 3 - Customer Service Skills
- Module 4 - Education and Training
- Module 5 - Licensing and Certification
- Attendance 95% or above
- Introductory Phlebotomy Skills for Health Care Professionals - MLA-3022A4
- Career Exploration for Health Care Professionals - HRD-3004BC2