Skills Training for Job Seekers (HRD)
ENHANCE YOUR RESUME, MARKET YOURSELF, EXPLORE A NEW CAREER
HRD (Human Resources Development) courses provide employability skills training and assistance for adults who are trying to find employment, transitioning back into the workforce, or working to redefine their professional niche in today's global market.
Classes are designed to address current needs and trends of the complex and constantly changing workforce.
Course Details & Registration Information
- have learned about their natural strengths and how they relate to career success.
- have written Strength Statement Cards which align with job descriptions for career fit.
- have identified their Myers Briggs and Holland Code profiles and understood how their profiles relate to success on the job.
- have developed a personal brand and elevator speech.
- have learned about different interview methods and how to answer interview questions.
- have prepared and practiced answers to several interview questions.
- Day 1
Discovering Your Strengths
Strengths and Career Implications
Strength Statement Cards
- Day 2
Online Job Search
Posting Your Resume
Linked-in & Facebook – what’s your online identity?
- Day 3
Top 10 Interview Questions
- Day 4
Behavioral Interview Questions
Questions to Ask the Interviewer
Thank You Notes
- Attendance 95% or above
- Know Your Interviewer - HRD-3001AB2
- Confidence Focused Interviewing - HRD-3001AC2
- Energize Your Job Search - HRD-3001AD2
- Career Readiness-Success Strategies - HRD-3004A4