Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology AAS Degree
Wake Tech Course ID: A60130
Completion Earns:AAS - Associate in Applied Science
Financial Aid:Yes, financial aid is available for this program
Courses Sequence:Program Planning Guide
The Collision Repair & Refinishing Technology program is designed to provide the knowledge and skills to complete structural and non-structural damage repairs, and paint and refinish on automotive equipment. Graduates should qualify for entry-level employment in businesses that perform these repairs. Entry and advancement levels depend on the training completed, knowledge and ability levels, work performance, and ethics.
- Painting and Refinishing including Special Finishes
- Non-Structural Damage and Structural Damage Repair
- Automotive Plastic & Adhesives Identification and Repair
- Automotive Dealing, Body Shop Operations, and Autobody Estimating
- Electrical Systems Repair
- HVAC Systems Operation and Repair
Currently, classes are offered at the Vernon Malone High School. Daytime classes are for High School students only. There are two Certificate Programs with evening classes at Vernon Malone High School which are open to anyone interested.
If interested in this growing program, please contact Gerry Egan at [email protected].
|Gerry Egan, Associate Professor/Instructional Department Head
Office: AHT B103
Email: [email protected]