AFA Advising Frequently Asked Questions
The ACA 122 course offers students the opportunity to explore their transfer opportunities. Students may also set up advising appointments to discuss transfer options and may wish to discuss transfer with faculty in their area of interest.
- Appalachian State University – BFA in Studio Art, East Carolina University – BFA in Art, UNC Asheville – BFA in Art
- UNC-Chapel Hill – BFA in Studio Art, UNC Charlotte – BFA in Art, UNC Greensboro – BFA in Studio Art,
- Western Carolina University – BFA in Art
We also have Transfer Agreements with:
- Savannah College of Art and Design - BA in Painting and BA in Sculpture
- North Carolina Wesleyan College – Various BA programs.
*See Wake Tech’s AFA website for updates on Transfer Agreements.