Current Students are defined as any students who are currently enrolled or have previously been accepted into the CCP Program at Wake Tech. We welcome all Current Students back who are continuing their enrollment as CCP Students!
Step 1: Print Enrollment and Eligibility Checklists
- CCP Enrollment Checklist for Continuing Students
- High School Transcript Checklist (Public/Private/Homeschool)
Cohort & Special Pathways Checklists (Only for eligible 11th/12th Grade students currently enrolled)
- Sanderson HS AOF Cohort Checklist
- Medical Assisting Checklist (Fall & Spring Term Enrollment Only)
- Nurse Aide Enrollment Checklist (Fall & Spring Term Enrollment Only)
- Attention: If you were previously admitted into the Nurse Aide pathway, but did not previously enroll in NAS-101, you are still eligible to enroll in the course for the Spring Term.
Step 2: Complete Eligibility Verification Form(s)
Eligibility Verification Form(s) - Visit Self-Service and access the form(s) within the "Required Documents" section
ATTENTION: Students should check for access to the form after 9:00AM on October 1, 2021. If you are unable to access your Eligibility Verification Form by October 6th, email [email protected].
EV Form Resources
Step 3: Check My Admissions Status (Click Here)
Wake Tech Admissions Services staff is available to assist Current CCP students to check the documentation status of their Eligibility Verification (EV) Form(s). To schedule a virtual appointment to check you status, click "Step 3: Check My Admissions Status" above.
Step 4: Receive Admissions Status Correspondence
Students whose EV Form has been approved will receive an email notification of "clearance" informing students they can at that time register for courses.
Clearance to "Register" email (Example)
Students who receive notification that their EV Form is deemed "Incomplete" will need to submit the requested documentation to [email protected]. For additional assistance, refer back to Step 3 to schedule an appointment with a CCP Representative.
Step 5: Schedule CCP Virtual Advising Appointment - Optional (Click Here)
Current CCP students can meet virtually with a CCP advisor. To schedule a CCP advising appointment, click "Step 5: Schedule CCP Virtual Advising Appointment" above.
CCP students are only allowed to take courses that are within their approved pathway(s). Students are also relegated to the allotted credits and restrictions within the disciplines. Students can confirm their approved pathway(s) and course schedule by logging into Self-Service or by scheduling a CCP Virtual Advising Appointment.
CCP Registration Resources
- CCP Direct Placement Form
- How to Search and Register for Courses in Self-Service (PDF)
- How to View Course Descriptions
- How to Check Your Class Schedule in WebAdvisor and Self-Service
- NC DPI/Dual Credit Allowance Chart for CCP (2021-2022) *Check with your HS regarding Dual Credit
- How to Grant Parental Access (FERPA) *When logged into WebAdvisor to grant parental access, complete the following steps below...
- Click Current Curriculum Students (Credit)
- Click Parent/Guardian/Spouse Access
- Complete Step 1: Add Parent/Guardian/Spouse
- Complete Step 2: Manage Parent/Guardian/Spouse Access
Students are reminded to check their class schedule near the beginning of the start of courses. Courses are sometimes closed by the department which could affect your schedule.
NOTE: CCP Office can review and utilize AP Scores (official or unofficial) for registration purposes only. Please submit scores to [email protected] prior to registration to satisfy course prerequisites. Please feel free to submit an official AP Score Report to the Registration and Records Office to be evaluated for college credit.
Registration Dates & Deadlines
- October 1: Spring Enrollment Cycle Begins
- October 20: Spring Schedule Available
- November 1: CCP Self-Registration Begins
- November 15: CCP Application Form Deadline
- December 5: CCP Self-Registration Deadline
Step 7: Final Steps & Attend Class
Purchase Textbooks/Supplies/Course Materials
Career and College Promise (CCP) is a tuition free program, but students are responsible for textbooks, supplies, and course related fees. For more information, visit Wake Tech Official Bookstore.
- CCP students are to follow all WTCC Academic Policies and Procedures.
- Review and follow syllabus content provided by instructors
- Individualized Learning Center (ILC) - Free Tutoring Services
- Career Lens Lab - Career Exploration and Assessments
- Disability Support Services (DSS)
- Campus Resources (by Location)