State Performance Measures
Performance Measures for Student Success reports include specific information concerning how Wake Tech meets benchmarks established by the North Carolina General Assembly and updated annually to gauge the accountability level of the 58 institutions in the North Carolina Community College System.
For each of these performance measures on which a college performs successfully, the college may retain and carry forward into the next fiscal year 0.25% of its final fiscal year General Fund appropriations.
- Basic skills student progress
- Student success rate in college-level English courses
- Student success rate in college-level math courses
- First-year progression
- Curriculum completion
- Licensure and certification passing rate
- University Transfer performance
ConnectWake Tech eNews
Wake Tech Podcast
Wake Tech Mobile App