Academic Integrity Tutorial
The Academic Integrity Tutorial, created by the University of Maryland Global Campus, help students better understand what academic integrity is and how to avoid problems. The information has not been altered in any way by the Office of Student Conduct.
Students must complete Modules 1-4 and obtain a score of 80 or higher on each. Not all modules need to be completed at one time; progress will be saved as you work your way through them.
Instructions for the Avoiding Plagiarism Workshop are provided by Indiana University:
- Start with the Welcome and Overview
- Review the Learn through Tutorials and Practice
- Register for Undergraduate or Advanced High School Student
- Complete Avoiding Plagiarism workshop and pass by getting nine of the 10 questions correctly within the 40 minutes given
- Once you have completed and received your certificate of completion, upload and email it to the student conduct officer who assigned you to this workshop by the due date.
- If you have questions, contact the student conduct officer assigned to your case.