Join the line with EagleQ!
Sign in. Get an alert. Meet with us.
Use EagleQ to keep your place in line!
Get in line for student services without actually standing in line. Why wait in a lobby? Wait wherever you are most comfortable while using our online check-in. Great service is just a click away.
|EagleQ Text Commands|
|L - Leave the queue
Use this command when you need to exit all queues.
|S - Status update
Use this command when you want an update on your wait time and place in line.
|M - More time
Use this command to request additional time if you can't be in the area. (Max 2 times)
|H - Help
Use this command to get additional assistance with EagleQ.
|W - Switch
Use this command to switch from text to voice call updates.
|N# - Notify me in XX minutes
Use this command to let EagleQ know when to send an alert.
You may join a line for these student services:
- Academic Advising
Note: Before joining any Academic Advising line, you must check for the correct Advising Center.
- Career and Employment Resources
- Financial Aid
- Placement Testing
- Registration & Records
Be mindful of each office's closing time, and be sure to allow enough time to drive to the campus and meet with staff before the office closes. EagleQ is closed on weekends, holidays and inclement weather days. Check your wireless plan with your service provider as standard text rates may apply.
- Send you a personalized text alert or phone call when it’s your turn to see a staff member on campus if you leave a phone number.
- Send you an estimated wait time (estimates vary according to the number of people in line ahead of you).
- Allow you to ask for more time.
- Alert you when you are near your arrival time.