Career Success for Job Seekers (HRD)
Enhance Your Resume, Nail The Interview, Explore A New Career
HRD (Human Resources Development) courses provide employability skills training and assistance for adults who are trying to find employment, transitioning back into the workforce, or working to redefine their professional niche in today's global market.
Classes are designed to address the current needs and trends of the complex and constantly changing workforce.
Course Details & Registration Information
- have identified a broad selection of proven ways to earn income on the internet.
- have learned the theoretical and practical applications of techniques to generate income.
- have utilized technology to explore how to make money online.
- have learned by hearing stories outside their own experience.
- have identified answers to each problem in an open forum.
- have discussed past personal obstacles and hindrances to success.
- Best Freelance Places to Get Hired On the Internet
- Sources to Find Products to Sell
- Sources for Affiliate Marketing Products and How to Preview Sales
- Sources to Sell Your Products On the Internet
- Keyword Research to Identify Profits in Advance
- Ghostwriting for Projects
- Steps to Write and Publish Your Books on Amazon & Kindle
- Steps to Sell Websites and Outsource the Work
- Selling on eBay
- Offline Ways to Earn Money in Your Local Region
- Attendance 90% or above
- Personal Budgeting - HRD-3008H2
- Smart Money Management: Making It Work Live on Limited Income - HRD-3008J2
- Financial Literacy: Budget and Credit - HRD-3008N2