Skills Training for Job Seekers (HRD)
Enhance Your Resume, Market Yourself, Explore A New Career
HRD (Human Resources Development) courses provide employability skills training and assistance for adults who are trying to find employment, transitioning back into the workforce, or working to redefine their professional niche in today's global market.
Classes are designed to address current needs and trends of the complex and constantly changing workforce.
Course Details & Registration Information
- have learned how to set effective goals.
- have understood the impact of body language.
- have learned how to network.
- have developed and practiced an elevator speech.
- have created a strong resume and cover letter.
- have honed interviewing skills through mock interview practice.
- have acquired tips to stay motivated during job search.
- have understood employer expectations regarding workplace etiquette.
- have received tips on cleaning up credit scores, budgeting, and locating financial assistance.
- have developed a written plan of action.
- have determined appropriate attire and suitable images for the interview and employment.
- Understanding Organizational Job Search Planning & Identifying Employment Objectives
- Presenting Yourself, Putting Your Best Face On
- Learning the Art of Networking: Building an Effective Network
- Creating Resumes and Cover Letters that Get Results
- Interviewing Skills
- Reviewing Mock Interview Practice
- Managing Expectations & Overcoming Rejection: What If You Didn’t Get The Job?
- Managing Personal Finances
- Understanding Employer Expectations & Workplace Etiquette
- Completing Course and Establishing Next Steps
- Attendance 90% or above