Career Success for Job Seekers (HRD)
Enhance Your Resume, Nail The Interview, Explore A New Career
HRD (Human Resources Development) courses provide employability skills training and assistance for adults who are trying to find employment, transitioning back into the workforce, or working to redefine their professional niche in today's global market.
Classes are designed to address current needs and trends of the complex and constantly changing workforce.
Course Details & Registration Information
- have practiced basic email functions and developed basic internet search skills for searching for jobs online;
- have completed personal and self-assessment profiles and created a resume using Resume Builder in NCWorks Online;
- have learned and used basic word processing functions to create and format a resume and cover letter; and
- have learned strategies for making a positive impression and communicating effectively during an interview.
- Module 1: Computer Basics
- Module 2: NCWorks Online
- Module 3: Online Searches and Resume Formatting
- Module 4: Cover Letter
- Module 5: Interview Preparation Skills
- Attendance 90% or above
- Computer Basics for Job Seekers - HRD-3005BC2
- NCWorks Online: Your Connection with Employers Starts Here - HRD-3005BA2
- Make Your Resume Work for You - HRD-3001BE2
- Creating Stellar Cover Letters - HRD-3003AE2
- Resume to the Interview and the Steps In-Between - HRD-3001BD2