Skills Training for Job Seekers (HRD)
ENHANCE YOUR RESUME, MARKET YOURSELF, EXPLORE A NEW CAREER
HRD (Human Resources Development) courses provide employability skills training and assistance for adults who are trying to find employment, transitioning back into the workforce, or working to redefine their professional niche in today's global market.
Classes are designed to address current needs and trends of the complex and constantly changing workforce.
Course Details & Registration Information
- have learned how to access and utilize LinkedIn for networking purposes.
- have built a professional profile, made connections, researched companies, joined groups, and learned about other LinkedIn features.
- LinkedIn overview
- LinkedIn profile
- Connections and networks
- LinkedIn etiquette
- Groups, contacts, and companies
- LinkedIn features
- Attendance 90% or above
- NCWorks Online: Your Connection with Employers Starts Here - HRD-3005BA2
- Essential Computer Skills for Your Job Search - HRD-3005BD2
- Computer Basics for Job Seekers - HRD-3005BC2