Career Success for Job Seekers (HRD)
Enhance Your Resume, Nail The Interview, Explore A New Career
HRD (Human Resources Development) courses provide employability skills training and assistance for adults who are trying to find employment, transitioning back into the workforce, or working to redefine their professional niche in today's global market.
Classes are designed to address current needs and trends of the complex and constantly changing workforce.
Course Details & Registration Information
- have completed skill, interest and work value self-assessments and identified occupations suitable for their interests and abilities;
- researched the work environments, knowledge, and skills required for occupations that align with their personal interests;
- documented salaries, job outlooks, and educational requirements for specific occupations of interest;
- discovered how to further explore occupations of interest;
- and learned how to find and meet business professionals working in desired occupations and how to build a strong business network.
- Overview of Career Clusters and Career Pathways. Complete Skills, Interests, and Value Assessments
- Use On-line Tools to Identify Careers that Align with Assessment Results
- Research Occupations of Interest and Required Skills, Education, Salaries and Job Outlook
- Develop a Networking Plan
- Attendance 90% or above
- Exploring Information Technology & Cybersecurity Careers - HRD-3004BO2
- Craft a Resume That Generates Employer Interest - HRD-3001BZ2
- Career Readiness for the Human Resources Assistant - HRD-3001AM2
- Pathways to a Real Estate Career: Exploring How to Start Buying, Selling & Flipping Houses - HRD-3004BF2
- Career Pathway for Meeting and Event Planners - HRD-3004BK2