Career Success for Job Seekers (HRD)
Enhance Your Resume, Nail The Interview, Explore A New Career
HRD (Human Resources Development) courses provide employability skills training and assistance for adults who are trying to find employment, transitioning back into the workforce, or working to redefine their professional niche in today's global market.
Classes are designed to address current needs and trends of the complex and constantly changing workforce.
Course Details & Registration Information
- have discussed and identified the various HR functions.
- have discussed corporate HR work settings.
- have reviewed corporate HR compensation.
- have discussed corporate HR training and certifications.
- have set goals for securing employment.
- Work duties
- Work environment
- Job outlook
- Training and certifications
- Setting goals to secure employment
- Effective communication for HR professionals
- Attendance 95% or above
- Career Readiness for the Human Resources Assistant - HRD-3004K2