Skills Training for Job Seekers (HRD)
Enhance Your Resume, Market Yourself, Explore A New Career
HRD (Human Resources Development) courses provide employability skills training and assistance for adults who are trying to find employment, transitioning back into the workforce, or working to redefine their professional niche in today's global market.
Classes are designed to address current needs and trends of the complex and constantly changing workforce.
Course Details & Registration Information
- have learned about the medical coding field.
- have explored positions in medical coding.
- have researched employers in the medical coding industry.
- have discussed additional training in order for advancement.
- Module 1 – Overview of medical coding
- Module 2 – The different types of employment medical coding offers
- Module 3 – Finding employment in the industry
- Module 4 – What to expect when taking the other medical coding courses
- Attendance 90% or above
- Medical Coder
- Career Readiness for the Administrative Assistant in a Medical Setting - HRD-3004AU2