Career Success for Job Seekers (HRD)
Enhance Your Resume, Nail The Interview, Explore A New Career
HRD (Human Resources Development) courses provide employability skills training and assistance for adults who are trying to find employment, transitioning back into the workforce, or working to redefine their professional niche in today's global market.
Classes are designed to address current needs and trends of the complex and constantly changing workforce.
Course Details & Registration Information
- have researched the skills, education and credentials necessary to become an event planner.
- have identified the businesses and organizations that utilize event planning representatives.
- have discussed the role of technology with event planning.
- have reviewed attributes and skill sets beneficial for planning a conference, meeting and event.
- have identified event planning software used in the industry.
- have determined the certifications and additional training available to enhance skills as an event planner.
- Module 1 - Registration and course overview
- Module 2 - Occupational outlook for meeting and event planners
- Module 3 - Public, private, and nonprofit sector positions
- Module 4 - Employment skills for meeting and event planners
- Module 5 - Goal setting for employment as a meeting and event planner
- Module 6 - Training and certification opportunities for meeting and event planners
- Attendance 95% or above
- Exploring Entry Level Public Relations Occupations - HRD-3004H2