Skills Training for Job Seekers (HRD)
ENHANCE YOUR RESUME, MARKET YOURSELF, EXPLORE A NEW CAREER
HRD (Human Resources Development) courses provide employability skills training and assistance for adults who are trying to find employment, transitioning back into the workforce, or working to redefine their professional niche in today's global market.
Classes are designed to address current needs and trends of the complex and constantly changing workforce.
Course Details & Registration Information
- have assessed their area of interest and learned to set SMART goals;
- have explored tools and techniques utilized for a career in e-publishing;
- have learned some basic ways to create relevant content and communication job skills;
- have developed goals and opportunities on writing projects for gaining or maintaining employment;
- have discovered educational opportunities available to develop skills needed in the e-publishing field.
- Module 1: Introduction and discovery of e-publishing, its trends, and if this field is right for you.
- Module 2: Self Assessment and identifying personal writing styles of communication.
- Module 3: Develop Organizational Skills - learn how to organize and manage your time.
- Module 4: Goal Setting - learn how to set SMART goals.
- Module 5: Create relevant content - know your audience.
- Module 6: Discuss legal issues - being responsible when writing or documenting.
- Module 7: Identify requirements and tools utilized for written communication.
- Module 8: Discuss methods, strategies and platforms in e-publishing.
- Module 9: Review and prepare a research presentation.
- Module 10: Deliver and evaluate a presentation. Discuss education and occupation options.
- Attendance 90% or above