Career Success for Job Seekers (HRD)
Enhance Your Resume, Nail The Interview, Explore A New Career
HRD (Human Resources Development) courses provide employability skills training and assistance for adults who are trying to find employment, transitioning back into the workforce, or working to redefine their professional niche in today's global market.
Classes are designed to address current needs and trends of the complex and constantly changing workforce.
Course Details & Registration Information
- have learned the importance of teamwork in an organization;
- have an understanding of internal and external customer relationships;
- have developed skills to communicate in a clear and professional manner;
- have learned how to identify and evaluate the causes and effects of stress in the workplace;
- have learned the concepts of human relations including diversity, attitudes, self-esteem and interpersonal skills;
- have learned to identify means to promote career success through human relations;
- have learned how to diffuse conflict in the work place.
- Introduction, exploration of various customer service related careers and career pathways.
- Understanding the importance of service excellence and team building
- Serving a diverse population – what are the necessary skills
- Communication – how to communicate in a clear and professional manner
- Nonverbal communication – how to identify and understand body language
- Listening skills – how to gain the edge on effective listening
- Understanding customer behavior, customer loyally and exceptional service – developing your employability skills
- Understanding attitudes and relationship building - the importance of networking in gaining employment
- Understanding your personality traits and learning how to apply these traits to building customer relations
- Recovering from being unemployed or underemployed and the skills to winning back a career – technology in the workplace
- Identify and evaluate the causes and effects of stress in the workplace
- Do a final wrap-up with emphasis on discussing the concepts of human relations including diversity, attitudes, self-esteem and interpersonal skills
- Attendance 95% or above
- Complete all assignments successfully, and participate fully in class in order to receive a certificate.
- Job Readiness Skills for Customer Service - HRD-3001BX2